Naruto: Ninja Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Ninja Legends

...All the villages have fallen, Naruto and his friends are dead, the Akatsuki has taken control of the world. But its up to you to try and stop them! Secret places have been set up to devise a plan to stop the Akatsuki!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:55 am

*drill hits clones and hits real you*
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegends.forumotion.co.uk
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:13 pm

I turn out to be another log i dash behind you kicking you up into the air then i telport up into the punching you in the stomach hitting you down to the ground be for you hit i grab my arms around you spinning round zooming to the ground rappidly and as this happens Earth Style: Earth Manipulation to form spikes comming out of the ground to were your going to hit you land and hit the spikes drop dead i jump back and get back in fighting stance and use Fire Stlye Fire Ball Jutsu and then get back in fighting stance and get out a kunei.
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:22 pm

*behind you* Nice try! *water drill hits you* Heh he! I won!
Back to top Go down
Yukino Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Yukino Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:59 pm

*comes from behind and slashes sasuaru* I'm not6 finished yet! I told u.. never count me out! I will be the mizukage.. and I don't think this fight is over just yet >< *eyes still different color, and whiskers on face still hairy* Sasuaru!! You will lose! *slashes him again* *series of mad powerful attacks* (now that my chakra's back...)
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:05 pm

*substitutes* Heh! *water clones appear* NOW! *Clones kicks Yukino into air* HAAAA!! DOUBLE KATANA SLASH! *Slashes Yukino several times*

Last edited by Sasuaru Kyo Sentou on Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:03 am

Earth Style: Vlones ha ha you did'nt get me im not quitting just yet i charge towards you Lightning blade hitting you with a powerfull burst of chakra its not a clone this time i could tell with my sharingan
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:08 am

o-o *falls down to ground* Ugh...*bleeding heavily* This was only a training match..*passes out*
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:15 am

Well done you did good *Hands turn blue* Snow Syle: Healing Jutsu this will on take an hour.
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:24 am

*coughs up blood*
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:26 am

"Don't worry i will heal you in nop time this jutsu will work i use my chakra to take out the pain and stuff from your body and it will heal you in no time"
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:48 am

>.> Yeah right Matty, way to treat your team mate..
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:59 am

Im using my healing jutsu to give you back your chakra full and your health and it will help stop the bleeding
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:12 pm

Hmph.
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:53 am

Almost... are finished now we just need to take you to the hospital and let the medicaal ninjass take care of you now
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:54 am

Hmph.
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:14 am

*Carrys Sasuaru running in the direction to The Villiage Hidden In The Snow*
Back to top Go down
Yukino Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Yukino Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:45 am

*standing there panting and is weak* (i have to do a healing jutsu.. if only i could remember how to do that.. let's see...) *hands turn blue* (yea i remembered.. but my chakra has a limit.. i don't know how much or many of my wounds i can heal..) gah.. *falls to knees*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ninja Legends :: Secret Tavern :: Fight Place-
Jump to: