Naruto: Ninja Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Ninja Legends

...All the villages have fallen, Naruto and his friends are dead, the Akatsuki has taken control of the world. But its up to you to try and stop them! Secret places have been set up to devise a plan to stop the Akatsuki!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:01 am

*Gets out a scrol, Unravels it onto floor, Bites thumb and 4 thingers, Slides thumb onto the scroll and down to the end, places palm of hand onto the scroll* "Special Summining Jutsu Penguin Squad"
"Allright A.S.S.A.S.S.I.N take out those shadow clones im going after Sasuaru and im going to have to use my Sharingan" i run towards you with 1 Kunei Knife using my Sharingan im ready to copy your next move.
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:18 am

YOU CAN'T COPY A KEKKEI GENKAI! *molds water in hand and forms it into Sword*
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegends.forumotion.co.uk
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:21 am

Fine but i can copy your movement and i "Weapon jutsu KUNEI BLADE my kunei now a blade i jump into the air and throw 3 shruiken on you.
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:25 am

*deflects Kunai with blade and lunges at you*
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:57 am

no its a kunei blade not kunei with blade and anyway *Multi Shadow Clone jutsu" and *Hand signs* "Fire Style DRAGON FLAME JUTSU* Learnt it from this guy i met opn my way to orochimarus hide out.
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:23 pm

NO! Water Style: Water Hardened Drill! *drill made of water lunges at you, cutting through dragon*
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:25 pm

"Water Style: Water Hardened Drill!" *drill made of water lunges at you, cutting through dragon*
and penguins ride my Water Hardened Drill and then attack Sasuaru at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:26 pm

You can't copy Kekkei genkai.
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:34 pm

are all your moves kekkei genkai anyway then A.S.S.A.S.S.I.N good job deafiting those clones now help me defeat Sasuaru Earth Style: Land Manipulation *Lifts land up and blocks your water drill and then jump onto the top of the mountain hill "Try me now, A.S.S.A.S.S.I.N attack Sasuaru now" *Sits down gaining back my chakra*
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:41 pm

Clone jutsu! *makes 8 clones* GO! *Clones charge for you, throwing kunai* *real me behind you* HIYA! *Kicks you in the back of your head*
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:44 pm

With my sharrigan i know witch is the realy you and i transformed into a log and then i jump in the air behind you kicking you on top of your head smaking you to the ground and then i land on the mountain and use Fire Style: DRAGON FLAME JUTSU
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:42 pm

WATER DOME! *Dome of water covers body, protecting me*
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:13 pm

My Penguin sqaud penatrate your shield and gets threw it.
Earth Style: Land Earthquake Sends earthqauke on the gorund becuase im above on that mountain hill it does not effect me.
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:20 pm

*Jumps into air* NOT ON MAH WATCH! *Throws Kunai at Penguins, destroying them* WATER DOME! *Dome of water covers body* WATER STYLE: WATER HARDENED DRILL!! *Water Drill spins toward you*[
Back to top Go down
Yukino Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Yukino Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:40 pm

*gets up finally and jumps in front of matty* *takes the drill hit* heyy matty are you ok?? *one eye closed and looks down at him(matty)* *winks* *bleeds a little* well then.... Sasuaru.. i'm not gonna let you win!! *struggles to charge chakra* *does handsigns* S-Shadow clone j-jutsu!! *makes 2 clones*
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:43 pm

Water Clone jutsu! *makes 4 water clones* OKAY! *Clones kick Yukino into air* HIYA! *Real me appears above Yukino* EAT THIS! *Goes to slam Yukino down*
Back to top Go down
Yukino Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Yukino Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:48 pm

(ur not gonna get away with that so easily sasuaru sentou.. i'm not giving up just yet) *as soon as sasu hits me, poofs and does substitution, real one hides while more clones appear and kick sasu around* *real one appears and starts to slash sasu with blade vigorously* (take that sasuaru..) *panting*
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:50 pm

*dodges slashes* (Damn!) OKay! *clones attack you with barrage of punches* WIND-WATER NINJA ART: TORNADO WAVE! *BIG Tidal wave crashes down on Yukino*
Back to top Go down
Yukino Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Yukino Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:00 pm

(well..well then, stronger than i thought..) *gets hit with wave, but endures it* (if i can just stick this out a little bit longer... then i'll be able to regain everything back... i need to endure this though..) SASUARU!! I will BE mizukage!!! >< and the mizukage doesn't give up... they stay and fight till the end.. even if they're injured.. or can't fight... they protect and stand up for what's right...!! that's my ninja way!! mess with me or my friends and i WILL KILL YOU!! *gets really really mad, chakra surges through body and eyes turn different color, because of chakra* *looks up at sasu* you hear me??!! Sasuaru!!
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:15 pm

*descends to ground* Oh snap!
Back to top Go down
Yukino Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Yukino Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:20 pm

*is really mad and whiskers on face start to grow like when naruto gets mad* SASUARU SENTOU!!! I WILL BE THE ONE TO DEFEAT YOU!!! *charges at you madd fast**does handsigns really quick while running around* (SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!... ) *shaodw clones appear and start running around sasu.. keeps hitting him and slashing him with a sword.. in a series of dashes* SASUARU!!!
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:08 pm

*dodging slashes* Heh! *punches two shadow clones, pile drives three, throws one into another* Heh! TRY AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:05 am

"You have'nt forgotten about me have Thank You Yukino if it was'nt for you i would'nt of regained my chakra now to end this Earth Style: Earth Prison trapping you in an earth prison as you fight it, to try to get out it takes away your chakra slowly "And now i will regain my chakra for a final move i've been learning from this wise ninja up on the mountains".
Back to top Go down
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou
Admin
Sasuaru Kyo Sentou

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:35 am

*In dome, regainining chakra as you suck it* OK! WATER DRILL! *Drill breaks dome* Ha! *attacks Matty*
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:55 am

Multi shadow clone jutsu then dodge the attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty   Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two on One: Sasuaru Versus Yukino and Matty
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ninja Legends :: Secret Tavern :: Fight Place-
Jump to: